View Profile Hyptosis

80 art Reviews with Responses

All 201 Reviews

This is like hyper clean work. Really impressed.

ArcadeHero responds:

Thanks, dude! I really appreciate it

Very good! Great work! <3

dezexe responds:

Thanks!

Is this the Last One!? ;_; Great work! Keep it up!

thlurp responds:

i was actually thinking of drawing last unicorn fan art for this prompt haha :))

This gives me some heavy old Warcraft Manual vibes, just the quality and style of the art. but also, I loved Confrontation and I never meet anyone who has heard of it before, haha. I hated that the company went under, best minis ever made. I still have a couple, I wish I could pick up old collections and the prices didn't skyrocket on the best ones.

DenXVII responds:

Yup, it's a shame Rackham went bankrupt. :/
A group of fans tried to revive it after buying all the molds and copyright but for some reason it didn't work out.
I still have 90% of my old orc army though.

Man this was my jam as a kid. It was the only series I collected. I still have every comic in perfect condition too.

HeartisttheArtist responds:

Oh man, you're an OG with the whole treasure trove! You're a man with great taste. Be sure to take good care of them, and to read them!

Dude, great work. also, so few people seem to be familiar with Confrontation! They made the best minis, I really miss them.

DenXVII responds:

Yup, I miss them too.
Unfortunately they went straight to their doom when they decided to drastically simplify the game and make plastic minis instead of metal.
A lot of bad decisions... :/

Great stuff!

MadCrainProductions responds:

thank you! :))

Oh dang, this is so gross! Really cool though, great stuff as always!

Kkylimos responds:

Thank you man, I'm definitely guilty of drawing fugly dudes way too often, woops.

Lovely work, adorable!!

Ioruko responds:

Thanks :D

You've been inspiring the heck outta me with this insane series. You're a beast.

jouste responds:

hey great! always good seeing you around pal!

*highfives