View Profile Hyptosis

All 195 Art Reviews

77 w/ Responses

Nice job!

and this ART is awesome! <3

Dang this has some crazy good energy!

This gives me some heavy old Warcraft Manual vibes, just the quality and style of the art. but also, I loved Confrontation and I never meet anyone who has heard of it before, haha. I hated that the company went under, best minis ever made. I still have a couple, I wish I could pick up old collections and the prices didn't skyrocket on the best ones.

DenXVII responds:

Yup, it's a shame Rackham went bankrupt. :/
A group of fans tried to revive it after buying all the molds and copyright but for some reason it didn't work out.
I still have 90% of my old orc army though.

Man this was my jam as a kid. It was the only series I collected. I still have every comic in perfect condition too.

HeartisttheArtist responds:

Oh man, you're an OG with the whole treasure trove! You're a man with great taste. Be sure to take good care of them, and to read them!

Dude, great work. also, so few people seem to be familiar with Confrontation! They made the best minis, I really miss them.

DenXVII responds:

Yup, I miss them too.
Unfortunately they went straight to their doom when they decided to drastically simplify the game and make plastic minis instead of metal.
A lot of bad decisions... :/

Great work, gives an awesome Adventure Time/Moebius vibe which is really something! I like how clean the characters are but detailed the enviro is, makes it feel like they're going to animate at any moment.

Great art dude, great energy and vibes! <3

Great work! Really inspiring stuff!

Hey, great art! Hope you're still drawing!

Male