Shekateka Shekateka

Really cool concept! Kinda intense in an unusual way, I dig it! Keep it up man!

Running VoltGun Running VoltGun

Awesome job! Really fun :P

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

Great work, killer art, fantastic sounds, and fun controls. Awesome work, keep it up! I'll be sure to share this in my circles.

Butzbo responds:

Awesome, thanks Hyptosis!! :)

PUNCH OUT: TomFulp PUNCH OUT: TomFulp

Haha, sometihng I've always wanted to do! :D I jest... but seriously I think I could take him.

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

A little too real man...

deathink responds:

Just remember, this is only one perspective of a constantly changing vantage point.

Lost Ethereal Lost Ethereal

Love it, the art, the music, the simple nature. Great work, great art game. Stay cool! Keep it up! Etc!

Iron Sunset Iron Sunset

Well, the art was good. I don't know what in the hell is going on. But the two pages of art was well done.

Verzinsky responds:

Its difficult to explain :(

Duke Dashington Duke Dashington

Good work man! I wish stencyl still worked for me. I've reinstalled it a half dozen times. Keep up the hard work!

Red-Head Deception Red-Head Deception

The controls were pretty tight, and the game ran smooth as silk for me. I think maybe enemies should move at different speeds and have more clear bounding boxes, in my experience, it's best to go small on touch boxes, like slightly smaller than the actual sprite. If they player has a close call with an enemy, they feel good, if they get touched by an invisible edge on the sprite and take damage, they get mad. Most of the time when I got hit, I thought I was safe. Also I wanted to duck a lot, haha, guess that is just platformer instinct. Keep it up!

DanielCotorogea responds:

Thank you very much fr your time :) I really appreciate it!

Theropods Theropods

Fucking, just, great work. I'm really impressed guys, what a fantastic team!